"News & Views"
CBOE "News and Views" are multi-media press releases covering a variety of topics in which CBOE offers unrivaled expertise. Embeddable videos, photos, charts, and other links provide resources that go far beyond traditional press releases.
- Overall Perspectives on Financial Regulation
- From CBOE 2012 Risk Management Conference:
- "Cross-Asset Volatility"
Brian Finn, Managing Director, Head of Correlation/Dispersion Risk Management, Barclays Capital"
- "The Case for Selling Options - Using Options to Enhance Returns and Dampen Volatility"
Jay Strohmaier CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, The Clifton Group
- "Options-based Strategy Benchmarks"
Mitch Boraz, Senior Consultant, Asset Consulting Group
- "Long-dated Volatility Supply and Demand Dynamics and Implications for the Insurance Industry"
Claudio Bufi, CFA, Product Development & Management, CI Investments; and Charles L. Gilbert, President, Lexus Risk Management
- "Technical Vs. Drivers of Volatility"
Mario Kolanovic, Global Head of Derivatives and
Delta One Research, JP Morgan
- From CBOE 2011 Risk Management Conference: