CBOE FLEX® Options
The following quote vendors currently display on-line updates of FLEX information. Each terminal currently enabled for options data will display FLEX information. The format currently provided by vendors includes RFQs, quotes and prices in a news headline format.
Bloomberg Financial Markets:
- Type FLEX[Go] for page display of all FLEX messages for all exchanges.
Type FLXD[Go] to filter messages displayed by FLEX [Go] function. User may select type and/or exchange.
For customer support, hit the help (?) button twice on your keypad and send a message.
Available through the Market Pulse/Business Pulse display.
Use [F12] for Market Pulse page. Enter FLEX on command line to view all FLEX messages for all exchanges.
[Enter] must be used for updated information once page has been accessed.
For customer support, call (800) 654-5657.
- ADM Administrative text message
- AMR/AMER American-style exercise
- CLS Quote to be based on closing value of stock
- CMBO Order is combination with standard option contract
- EUR European-style exercise
- HDG E-FLEX transaction contingent upon transaction in a security listed on another exchange
- IND Indicative quote
- LIVE QTE Quote to be based on current value of underlying stock
- LST Execution of referenced RFQ
- QTE Best market quote for referenced RFQ
- RFQ (#) Request For Quote (assigned number)
- SPRD Spread, etc., transaction
- STDL Straddle
- STRANGLE Strangle