The concepts covered here:
To expand upon the information above, you may also wish to visit the following areas:
- Online Tutorials - Various tutorials covering the basics, the marketplace and basic strategies.
- Online Courses - Various self-paced courses covering all aspects of options from basic concepts to advanced strategies.
- Options Dictionary - A collection of commonly used option terms.
- Ask the Institute - A collection of commonly asked questions submitted to and answered by the instructors in the Options Institute.
- Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options - This booklet explains the purposes and risks of options transactions and must be read before buying or selling an option.