The Fourth Annual CBOE Risk Management Conference Europe will occur on September 28 - 30, 2015, at the InterContinental Hotel in beautiful Geneva, Switzerland.
This week the Agenda and List of 35 Speakers for RMC Europe were published at www.cboermceurope.com. Hosted by the CBOE, RMC is an educational forum dedicated to exploring the latest products, trading strategies and tactics used to manage risk exposure and enhance yields. RMC brings together top traders, strategists and researchers, enabling participants to learn the state-of-the-art in investment risk management from true experts in the field.
MANY VOLATILITY INDEXES
At RMC Europe much of the focus will be on the volatility of a variety of different assets, including equities, interest rates and currencies. CBOE offers more than 25 volatility indexes that are updated intraday and can serve as valuable gauges for expected volatility. Note in the chart below that there recently have been big upward moves for the CBOE China ETF Volatility Index (VXFXI), CBOE VIX of VIX Index (VVIX), and CBOE Crude Oil ETF Volatility Index (OVX).
Titles for some of the key speakers include -
- Global Head: Engineering & Strategy, Societe Generale
- Equities and Derivatives Trader, Legal & General Investment Management
- Head of Analytics & Derivatives, AllianzGI Global Solutions / risklab
- Head of Quantitative Risk Strategies, Credit Suisse
- Head Index Volatility Trading, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- Vice President of Equity Products, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Director of Index Investment Strategy, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Head of Fiduciary Advice, PGGM Institutional Business
- Senior Portfolio Manager / Trader Equity Derivatives, Russell Investments
- Portfolio Manager, Tactical Allocation/Ilmarinen Alpha, Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Portfolio Manager, Schroder Investment Management
- Head of UK Investment Solutions Group Portfolio Management, State Street Global Advisors Ltd.
- Head of Quantitative and Derivative Strategies, Morgan Stanley
To learn more about RMC Europe and to register to attend, please visit www.cboermceurope.com.