Unless you have a written agreement in effect with Cboe Options Exchange ("Cboe") which states otherwise, you may only provide a hypertext link to Cboe.com ("Cboe Site") on another web site, provided that:
- the link must be a text-only link clearly marked "Cboe Options Exchange", "Cboe Home Page" or "Cboe.com";
- the link must "point" to the URL "http://www.Cboe.com" and not to other pages within the Cboe Site;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link or web site containing the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Cboe's name and trademarks;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link or web site containing the link may not create the false appearance that an entity is associated with or sponsored by Cboe;
- the link, when activated by a user, must display the Cboe Site full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked web site; and
- Cboe reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion.
In order to submit a request to have your web site linked from Cboe's Related Sites section, please visit the following web address and fill out the form.