Dear Cboe UK Participants,
Cboe UK (Cboe) is pleased to announce that Swiss (Zurich) listed securities are expected to be re-admitted to Cboe UK for trading, subject to regulatory approval, effective Wednesday 3rd February, 2021.
Availability of Zurich listed securities
Re-admitted Zurich listed securities will be available to trade on the following services:
* BXE Lit, Dark and Periodic order books, Cboe Closing Cross (3C) and ETRs
* CXE Lit, Dark order books and ETRs
* Cboe UK LIS (LISX)
* Re-admitted Zurich listed securities will be included into all existing BXE and CXE trading tariffs
* As an additional benefit, Blue Chip Zurich listed securities will be included into the Additional Liquidity Provider Scheme (A-LPS) on the CXE Lit Order Book
* Liquidity Providers are reminded to register for Zurich listed securities as required
* The updated Trading Price list detailing the A-LPS is available for download here Trading Price List
* Participants should ensure they have valid clearing permissions for Zurich listed securities on Cboe UK for trading. Participants should contact our Participant Services
Testing and Production Availability
* The BXE and CXE UAT environments can be used for testing from tomorrow (Tuesday 26th January, 2021)
* The BXE and CXE Certification UAT Reference Data Files
* The symbols will be available in Production including the CXE Lit A-LPS "setter_size" value in the Production Reference Data Files
For further details please contact your Account Manager
Thanks for your continued support.
Cboe Europe Equities
T: +44 20 7012 8901 (UK); +31 20 299 6801 (NL)
E: [email protected]
* Cboe Europe Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
* Cboe Europe BV is licensed to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and Approved Publication Arrangement by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets.