Frequent Trader Program
Frequent Trader is a voluntary incentive program for trading activity in certain Cboe® proprietary products and CFE® products* that is available to non-Trading Permit Holder, non-broker/dealer customers ("C" origin code for options / "CTI" code 4 for futures), professional customers and voluntary professionals ("W" origin code) (collectively "customers"). Rebates are given on Cboe and CFE customer transaction fees based on the activity of each individual Frequent Trader ID ("FTID").
Frequent Trader Program Quick Reference Guide
Available to non-Trading Permit Holder, non-broker/dealer (i.e. customer) users such as:
- Asset Managers
- Corporate Treasuries
- ETF/ETN Providers
- Family Offices
- Hedge Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Mutual Funds
- Proprietary Trading Firms
- For the options Frequent Trader Program, rebates apply for trading activity in RUT, VIX®, SPX and SPXW options. For CFE, rebates apply for trading activity in VIX futures.
- Customers obtain a unique FTID that can be appended to orders delivered to Cboe and CFE during both Regular Trading Hours ("RTH") and Global Trading Hours ("GTH").
- Volume associated with each FTID is aggregated to qualify for certain rebates of Cboe customer transaction fees.
- Each customer is responsible for ensuring their FTID is appended to their orders.