Master Session - Fari Hamzei
TBD - Chicago, IL
Fari Hamzei is frequently quoted by CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business and RealMoney. His book, Master Traders: Strategies for Superior Returns from Today’s Top Traders, published by John Wiley & Sons in October 2006, has already become a bestseller on Amazon trading books space. On January 29th, 2007, Timer Digest ranked Fari tied for THIRD place for the past THREE YEARS in its “Timer of the Year” Competition. As of March 31st, Fari is ranked 1-1-2 in the Nation by Timer Digest among 150 market timers. That is 1st in the last 3 months, 1st in the last 6 months and 2nd in the last 12 months!
Fari is a graduate of Princeton University with a BSE degree in financial engineering and studied equity & debt derivatives under financial pioneers Jack Shelton, Ed Thorp, Richard Roll and Bob Geske at the UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management. He was a director of strategic planning at Northrop Grumman Corporation’s Aircraft Group and served for eleven years on the Board of Directors of Electronic Clearing House (ECHO).
Hamzei Analytics is in its tenth year of operations and serves both the professional and institutional traders, while providing custom proprietary analytics to a select group of hedge fund managers.
This 21-day educational experience includes:
- 1-day in-person seminar in Chicago
- Live coaching for 4 weeks that includes actual trades
- Real time forward sentiment analysis with LIVE examples
- Sigma Channels Sorts used for scanning the Equity Markets
- Market Timing Techniques used for Timer Digest Competition
- Using “HotSpots Indicators” (proprietary indicators of Hamzei Analytics)
- Get one month free trial of HA Porprietary Indicators (15 in total) from eSignal ($60 value)
- As part of the live coaching, you will receive premium services from Hamzei Analytics, including: a 1-month Super Platinum membership ($175 value), a 1-month PHOENIX service ($200 value), LIVE chat room access, and access to their 7-year plus historical database.
Back to Speakers and Topics
Disclaimer: The content of the OIMS seminars contain information for education purposes only, and does not constitute and should not be construed to constitute investment advice or other professional advice. Attendees of the seminars must consult with their broker or other professional advisors for such advice. The ideas and comments expressed during the seminars by featured faculty are not necessarily endorsed by CBOE or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Copyright ©2008 Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated. All rights reserved.