Level: Intermediate - Advanced
This 2-day seminar will examine both directional and non-directional approaches to option trading and explore more advanced strategies including time spreads, diagonal spreads and iron-butterflies. The curriculum includes:
- Pricing Concepts & Implied Volatility: an in depth explanation of price behavior and the decision making process
- Strategies I & II: basic and advanced trading techniques for traders in unique situations
- Delta-Neutral Trading: risk management techniques using delta-neutral trading
- Directional & Non-Directional Approaches to Option Trading
- Spreading Strategies Using Index Options: explore time spreads, time diagonal spreads and iron butterflies to implement market opinion.
A basic understanding of option pricing, buying or selling calls and puts, and limited trading experience are beneficial to learning concepts introduced. The Options Institute recommends advanced preparation in the form of basic level online coursework be completed prior to attending this seminar.