Live Classes & Events
Options for Portfolio Management & Institutional Investors
Thursday and Friday, July 28 - 29, 2016
The Options Institute at CBOE
Attend LIVE at CBOE or Online
Whether you're looking to hedge a portfolio or generate income for a pension fund, discover how you can use options to help achieve your portfolio objectives. In this 2-day seminar, instructors with the CBOE Options Institute will lead a comprehensive discussion on options strategies and pricing dynamics for portfolio management, focusing on managing portfolio risk and targeting income objectives.
This seminar will cover such topics as:
- Options Fundamentals
- Options strategies for portfolio managers
- Options price behavior theory and practical applications
- Options pricing and market dynamics
- Asset allocation, diversification, tail risk and benchmark indexes
- Options and volatility myths and realities
- Managing positions and options volatility risk
This course is accredited for 12.0 CPE/CFP
Click here to register.