Frequent Trader Program ("FT")
Frequent Trader is a new, voluntary incentive program for trading activity in certain CBOE® proprietary products that will be available to non-Trading Permit Holder, non-broker/dealer customers ("C" origin code), professional customers and voluntary professionals ("W" origin code) (collectively "customers"). Rebates will be given on CBOE customer transaction fees based on the activity of each individual customer.
Frequent Trader Program Quick Reference Guide
Available to non-Trading Permit Holder, non-broker/dealer (i.e. customer) users such as:
- Asset Managers
- Corporate Treasuries
- ETF/ETN Providers
- Family Offices
- Hedge Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Mutual Funds
- Proprietary Trading Firms
- Rebates will apply for trading activity in RUT, VIX®, SPX, SPXW and SPXpmSM options
- Customers obtain a unique identification number ("FTID") which can be appended to orders delivered to CBOE during both Regular Trading Hours and Extended Trading Hours.
- Volume associated with each FTID will be aggregated to qualify for partial rebates of CBOE customer transaction fees.
- Each customer will be responsible for ensuring their FTID is appended to their orders.