PowerShares Bell-ringing and Reception at CBOE on December 20, 2007
On December 20, 2007, Bruce Bond, CEO and Founder, PowerShares (just left of the bell), William Brodsky, Chairman and CEO, Chicago Board Options Exchange (just right of the bell), and other officials from PowerShares and CBOE participated in the CBOE bell-ringing ceremony that commemorated the opening day of trading on the PowerShares S&P BuyWrite Portfolio (ticker symbol PBP).
Here are the officials in the above photo (left to right):
1. Brad Griffith, Vice Chairman, CBOE
2. Bruce Duncan, CFO, PowerShares
3. Jason Schoepke, CMO, PowerShares
4. Bruce Bond, CEO, PowerShares
5. Keith Ovitt, Managing Director, PowerShares
6. Bill Brodsky, Chairman and CEO, CBOE
7. Ben Fulton, EVP, PowerShares
The new PBP ETF tracks the performance of the CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index (BXM), which won the Most Innovative Index Award at the 2004 Super Bowl of Indexing Conference.