Cboe Europe Equities offers cost-effective, high-quality market data solutions and benchmark indexes for users ranging from trading participants to website re-distributors.
Cboe Europe Equities is the largest stock exchange in Europe by market share and value traded. Clients benefit from a single connection to all the top markets in Europe under one licence, and at a lower cost than other exchanges.
15 minute delayed pre and post-trade data is available on the following links:
MiFID II Public Trade Data
Real-time pre-trade data is available on the Book Viewer.
Pan-European Coverage, One Feed
- One license covers more than 6,200 securities from all the major European markets
- Largest European trade reporting facility with approximately 80% of OTC equity trades
- OTC data is bundled with real-time content at no additional fee
- ~50% of all European trades by value traded are published on Cboe market data feeds
- Calculate and publish 57 highly correlated European equity benchmark indexes, including single country, sector, pan-European and pan-Nordic
- All major vendors carry Cboe Europe Equities data
Low-Cost, Simple Policy
- Lower costs than other exchanges
- No end user fees for retail / non-professionals
- Clear policy terms to ensure compliance
- Free trials of real-time data available
Cboe Operates the Largest APA in Europe
Approximately 80% of all OTC trading is reported through Cboe’s APA service and our BXTR suite of reporting services. This dataset includes more than 12,000 symbols.
The BXTR content includes:
- On-Exchange and off-order book trades
- Off-Exchange (OTC) trades
- Third-party MTF trades
- SI quotes
As the first adopters of MMT codification in post-trade reporting, Cboe is increasing transparency and unifying European market data for all participants. This codification is also implemented on all on-book trades in the Cboe system. OTC data is bundled within the real-time content at no additional fee.
For more information on accessing our markets, please contact: [email protected]