Dear Cboe Europe Equities Participants
Cboe Europe (Cboe) would like to inform participants that all of its systems are operating normally, following the end of the Brexit transition period on 31st December 2020.
This includes the BXE, CXE, DXE, TRF (APA) and SIS environments, including the Trade Reporting GUI.
As expected, we have seen a shift in liquidity in EEA-listed symbols from Cboe UK to Cboe NL from the start of trading today (Monday 4th January 2021).
To confirm, all of the following services are available on DXE:
* DXE Lit Order Book - including Additional Liquidity Provider Scheme (A-LPS)
* DXE Dark Order Book
* DXE Periodic Auctions Book
* DXE Cboe Closing Cross (3C)
* Cboe LIS
Please contact the Trade Desk
All current and historical Cboe Europe Equities notices, including symbol universe updates, are available online at https://markets.cboe.com/europe/equities/notices/release_notes/
Cboe Europe Equities
T: +44 20 7012 8901 (UK); +31 20 299 6801 (NL)
E: [email protected]
* Cboe Europe Limited is a Recognised Investment Exchange regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
* Cboe Europe BV is licensed to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and Approved Publication Arrangement by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets.