Cboe Europe Equities
Cboe Europe is the largest pan-European stock exchange by value-traded and market share, providing customers with an unrivalled range of trading services, breadth of liquidity, and robust execution quality outcomes.
Through exchanges in the Netherlands and the UK, we offer a range of execution mechanisms to allow our clients to trade in a way that best suits them - whether their priority is speed and certainty of execution, discovering block liquidity, capturing price improvement, minimising information leakage, or optimising explicit costs.
Cboe's focus on innovative, pan-European solutions simplifies cross-border equities trading and helps make Europe an attractive marketplace to investors globally.
From one Cboe network connection, customers can access:
- Liquidity in more than 6,000 Equities, Exchange Traded Products and Depository Receipts across 18 major European countries;
- A diverse set of execution mechanisms designed to meet particular execution needs for speed, size and price improvement;
- A flexible post-trade model that helps customers manage their costs by allowing choice;
- Competitively priced pan-European equities market data and benchmark indices;
- Efficient, cost-effective pan-European trade reporting services, including the leading Approved Publication Arrangement for equities, known as BXTR, which handles more than 80% of over-the-counter equity trades executed in Europe.
- Unrivalled support, including sophisticated real-time monitoring of latency, trading activity, network connectivity and risk management.
|Total Notional Value
|Expand All | Select MIC to filter:
|Top of Book
|Last 10 Trades