Historical Options Data Download
Use this form to download historical options volume across the Cboe exchanges by a single symbol, a product type, or all symbols for a month or year.
Go beyond the basics
Get custom VIX options and futures historical data on-demand at Cboe DataShop
Cboe Volume & Put/Call Ratios
Cboe Volume and Put/Call Ratio data is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is furnished without responsibility for accuracy and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that transmission or omissions shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action. The information and data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed. Your use of Cboe Volume and Put/Call Ratio data is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Cboe Websites.
Any questions about the data may be directed to the Cboe Help Desk at (866) 728-2263.
- Cboe Total Exchange Volume and Put/Call Ratios - (11-01-2006 to 10-04-2019)
- Cboe Index Volume and Put/Call Ratios - (11-01-2006 to 10-04-2019)
- Cboe Equity Volume and Put/Call Ratios - (11-01-2006 to 10-04-2019)
- Cboe Exchange Traded Product (ETPs) Volume and Put/Call Ratios - (11-01-2006 to 10-04-2019)
- Cboe Volatility Index® (VIX®) Volume and Put/CallRatios - (2-24-2006 to 10-04-2019)
- Cboe Total Exchange Volume and Put/Call Ratios Archive
- Cboe Index Volume and Put/Call Ratios Archive
- Cboe Equity Volume and Put/Call Ratios Archive
- Cboe Total, Index, and Equity Put/Call Ratio Archive - (Total from 09-27-1995 to 12-31-2003, Index and Equity from 10-21-2003 to 12-31-2003)
- Cboe S&P 500 Index® (SPX®) Volume and Put/Call Ratio Archive
Cboe Equity Option Volume Archive
Cboe Equity Option Volume Archive files are in .xls format. To save these files locally, right click and select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As", as the case may be. These data files will open quickly in compatible spreadsheet programs, and can be sorted according to your personal specifications.
Cboe Equity Option Volume is provided for informational purposes only. Cboe makes no guarantee as to the accuracy of the data. Your use of Cboe Equity Option Volume is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Cboe Website.
PLEASE NOTE: 2006 and 2007 Equity Option Volume files are sorted by TOTAL AVERAGE DAILY VOLUME (ADV).
Starting September 2019, historical equity options volume can be acquired through the Historical Options Data download webpage.
Cboe Penny Class Archive
For Penny Class Archive please see Penny Class Archive