Cboe Europe operates two equity exchanges, in the UK (Cboe UK) and the Netherlands (Cboe NL). Together, these represent one of the largest truly pan-European equities exchange groups by market share and value-traded. Investors of all types across Europe rely upon Cboe to execute their trading activities.
Cboe UK is recognised and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority as a Recognised Investment Exchange and is approved to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and an Approved Publication Arrangement.
Cboe NL is authorised by the Dutch AFM as an Approved Market Operator and is approved to operate a Regulated Market, Multilateral Trading Facility and an Approved Publication Arrangement.
Our platforms are internally developed by a dedicated team of market and technology professionals to cater to the needs of the European trading community. They are hosted in a world-class data centre in Equinix Slough (LD4), with a back-up facility in Equinix Park Royal (LD3).
Cboe's innovative market model simplifies cross-border equities trading with access to services for each stage of trading – all through one network connection.
From one Cboe network connection, customers can access:
- Liquidity in more than 6,000 equities across 18 major European markets, as well as exchange traded products and Depository Receipts.
- A flexible post-trade model that helps customers manage their costs by allowing choice.
- Competitively priced pan-European equities market data.
- Efficient, cost-effective pan-European trade reporting services.
- Unrivalled support, including sophisticated real-time monitoring of latency, trading activity, network connectivity and risk management.
Equity Market Resilience - Recommendations to Improve Market Resilience to Venue Outages
Our Vision for EU Equity Market Structure Reform
ESMA's Recommendations for MiFID II's transparency regime for equity instruments
Window of Opportunity - The Case for a European Consolidated Tape