Cboe Global Indices is a leader in derivatives-based indices. We highlight the impact of a wide range of financial products by creating innovative indices. Explore our more than 350 derivatives-based indices using interactive charting and performance-comparison tools.
10 Key Features of the VIX Index and New Mini VIX Futures (VXM)
- Cboe Futures Exchange (CFE®) launched trading in Mini Cboe Volatility Index® futures (VXMSM) on Monday, August 10.
The 32nd Annual Russell Index Reconstitution Explained
- FTSE Russell Indexes are reconstituted over a multi-week process in accordance to its benchmark methodology on an annual basis.
Federal Reserve Bank’s “Whatever it Takes” Response Impacts U.S. Small-Caps
- In an effort to impede the further spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), decisions were made to shudder “non-essential”...
What to Know about the Cboe and FTSE Russell Combination
- Cboe recently strengthened its strategic relationship with FTSE Russell, a leading provider of market capitalization weighted indices
New SEC-Approved ETF Listing Rule Clears Hurdles for Cboe Issuers
- We say this a lot, but that’s only because it’s true: everything we do is guided by our mission to improve the markets and provide a better experience.
New Wilshire Paper Uncovers Where to Find Enhanced Risk-Adjusted Returns
- New study highlights volatility risk premium for strategies that sell Russell 2000 options
How to Leverage Social Media to Your Advantage
- As presidential candidates prepare to take the debate stage again tonight, we’re almost certain social media will be a buzz with...