The Premier Destination for Spot Liquidity
Cboe Spot has its roots as the first electronic communication network (ECN) for the institutional FX market and continues to set the standard with deep liquidity, anonymous trading and innovative technology.
As a leader in the institutional FX Spot market for over twenty year, Cboe features:
- Diverse product suite with multiple platforms: ECN, Full Amount, Central
- Commitment to transparency through published data and accessible reporting
- Analytics-driven liquidity curation powered by Cboe's proprietary data platform
- Reliable, 24x5 global support team
Spot Trading Protocols
Streaming Market Data
The Cboe FX marketplace features a diverse, multi-contributor client base, making it a robust source of FX price discovery. As a result, Cboe FX's live and historical market data options offer unique market insights when used in trading models, algorithms, and analytics.
Cboe FX market data is available directly to clients as well as via leading market data vendors. Please contact your sales representative for access.
Key Data Attributes
Historical Market Data
Cboe FX Historical Market Data allows users to obtain large data sets as one-time downloads or on an ongoing basis through recurring subscriptions deliverable in an easy-to-use, digestible format.
Utilizing Cboe FX historical trade and quote data allows for simplified and streamlined back-testing and analysis to help maximize trading opportunities on the Cboe FX market
Historical Data Offerings
- TOP - Top of book data.
- Snapshot - Full depth of book data.
- Order Book (Order Event History).
- Cboe FX Prints - Trade data with volume.