Rules Pricing and Documentation
Cboe’s pan-European approach allows for comparable benchmarks across Europe for the first time. Unlike current benchmarks, all the Equity Benchmarks will be created with the same methodology and rules.
The Cboe Europe license is straightforward and can be easily extended to other indices.
Where other index providers are making index licenses more complex and dramatically more expensive, Cboe Europe Equity Benchmarks are free of charge for retail distribution, to media outlets and for benchmarking purposes.
Cboe Europe Indices BV is registered as a Benchmark Administrator under the EU Benchmarks Regulation. Cboe Europe Equity Benchmarks are classified as non-significant benchmarks under the EU Benchmarks Regulation.
Rules and methodology
License & Policy Documents
- Cboe Europe Index – Restatement Policy
- Cboe Europe Index – Cessation Policy
- Cboe Europe Index Licence Matrix
- Cboe Europe Index Licence Order Form
- Cboe Europe Index Data Policy
- Cboe Europe Index Licence